HealthQuest Capital secured a $225 million fund to invest in new health care technologies. Managing Director Garheng Kong, MD, explains the firm’s views on health care, how doctors view new technologies and what competitive volleyball can teach us about venture investing.
10 Top Topics in this Medtech Talk Podcast:
- Who are your investors?
- What do you learn from Volleyball?
- How does HealthQuest manage investments differently?
- What would Bill Belichick Venture Partners look like?
- How do you define your fund?
- What does Medtech mean to you?
- Where does digital health fit?
- Looking for singles and doubles.
- What do doctors want?
- What is the binary answer?