Thomas Gunderson watched the Medtech market for over 20 years at Piper Jaffray. Now recently retired, Gunderson explains how innovation in Medtech is changing, what big strategics think, and where Google might fit into the picture.
10 Top Topics in this Medtech Talk Podcast:
- Is Medtech facing an innovation drought?
- How is the customer changing?
- How does innovation need to change as well?
- Is there validity to the “Total Solutions” approach?
- What conversations are “smart companies” having?
- What do Google and Apple bring to the table?
- Is there power in the consumer approach?
- What areas of Medtech provide the most promise?
- What Big Medtech company innovates the best?
- Can an IPO market be sustainable?