Jeff Immelt gained a unique perspective from high atop his CEO chair at GE.
In this interview at the Digital Healthcare Innovation Summit, Bill Geary, co-chair of the conference and cofounder of Flare Capital Partners, leads the high-profile executive through the many challenges facing healthcare.
In this conversation, Immelt identifies:
- The Point of Service company that is the model others should follow
- The true potential of Artificial Intelligence
- The best and worst qualities of home healthcare
- The future for blockchain, EMRs, and home healthcare
- What venture-backed companies need to do to succeed in healthcare going forward
- Which venture capital firm has the “game-changing” strategy
Immelt’s conversation is both dire and hopeful. What’s clear is he’s eager to switch to the other side of the table from disrupted to disruptor.